Friday, October 26, 2007

My Wild Self

I just saw this at Scrivener's place (here) and I had to go get one.
You can get yours here.

To save it (they don't have this option) you can select "Get a wild desktop" and then save the image (that's what I did) or email it to yourself (you'll probably want to crop it before posting since it comes with a message -- I think this is what Scriv did since his background is yellow, just like the image in the email I got).

I'm a "Lun-pol-fly-tiger" (you can click on the image to see a the full version). Tigers are my favorite animals (I love felines in general), so I couldn't resist having the paws, legs, and tail and then, the Monarch butterfly wings matched! :) I think the polar bear ears are cute, and the luna moth antennae are charming, not to mention their super smelling powers. Roar!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Looks like fun. hehe

Rene said...

I enjoyed this site way too much and shared it with two of my friends. Thanks for passing on the link.