Saturday, June 09, 2007

Thank You!!!

I really want to thank all my readers and commenters for your invaluable support in this sad situation. Your positive words have reinforced my conviction that we'll be able to find another lovely house. I'm still sad, but it was good to blog about it, particularly because of your responses -- they helped me a lot!!

I hope that I'll be able to blog more in the coming days. I have things to write about being ABD, dissertation writing, my boys, and the promised-and-not-forgotten post about my "dangerous childhood" so watch this space. I have a conference coming up next week, though, so... I really don't know when I'll be able to blog, but I'll try.

P.S.
[I apologize for the following announcement meant for only one of my blogging friends, but I just didn't know how else to reach her. I hope it works!]

Sandra (from Here in Korea), I see that your blog is private now and I'd just like to let you know that if you're inviting any more readers, I'd love to be included :)

2 comments:

Choco Pie said...

Lilian, sorry I'm having a problem with my blog and closed it just until the problem is solved. It will be back up soon, I promise!

Mrs. Coulter said...

Sandra: good--I love reading your blog and was sad to see it went private!