Friday, June 01, 2007

The Pool is Open for the Season

Or, should I have said "The Water Park"? :)

The boys just had lots of fun with this inflatable "Animal Park" from the evil store that shall not be named.*
And I bought another pool today, at one of my favorite stores ever. I visited its NJ location for the first time with my neighbor.

We're getting ready to go to my brother- and sister-in-law's home for the weekend. I wanted to blog more, but it's not been easy to do it. Sorry about that, I'll explain more later.

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. I'm not really an expert photographer by any means, but just a hint for those of you who will be taking photos of your kids in bright sunshine at the beach or pool. Turn your camera's flash ON so their faces aren't darkened by their shade. I even took some photos as examples for you, but my DSL connection is a bit slow and photos take a long time to load. You'll have to wait until we have cable internet :D.

* initials: WM.

7 comments:

Alice said...

wow, that's one heck of an amazing pool! I don't think I've ever seen the likes over here ...

jo(e) said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss having little kids -- I don't get chances to play in pools like that much any more.

Well, I suppose I could just get a pool like that for myself anyhow. Think the teenagers in the house would tease me about it?

Anonymous said...

My mom just got that same pool for the grandkids. It's too fun!!

Kind of makes me feel a like loser for getting the stupid plastic cheap tub thingy.

Keiko said...

Que piscina divertida!!!!
Quero uma casa!

Unknown said...

Oh my, if I weren't moving I'd go out and get one. That looks like so much fun!

wwwmama said...

love it! i stewed for a couple of weeks over which pool we'd buy. i also looked at WM even though i normally NEVER go there on principle. but i ended up with a target one and my daughter made me take the slides out immediately after i blew them up and attached them. sigh, i could have saved myself some money and gotten a cheapo one for the same effect. whatever, eh? i think summer pools are just one of those required disposable expenses

Anonymous said...

That looks like SOOOOO much fun! I wish I could pack up the girls and come right on over!