Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back Home - Telegraphic Post

We had a good trip and the conference was GREAT! I listened to many excellent papers,* my presentation was fine, and I networked and might even be able to co-edit or publish an essay in an anthology!

It was nice to see our friends in Richmond again we talked a lot while their two older kids (7 and 12) entertained our sons (and we stayed at their home on Wednesday and Friday). The boys had a great time at the indoor pool (it was quite chilly there) during our 1 night hotel stay.

We came back home earlier (on Saturday night) because my uncle had to cancel the get together and my aunt and uncle from Nashville came to our house instead. We spent a lovely afternoon at Longwood Gardens today.

I hope to be able to write more soon, OK? Promise.

* One of the best was a comparison between Little Women and Sex and the City - brilliant!

2 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I am glad you had a great time and the presentation went well!

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog