Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm a Neat Freak?

I've seen this quiz a lot lately, and thought I'd give it a try. Good thing I'm just one step further from "well-adjusted" (see other categories below). I think the description kind of fits me too, it just makes me laugh because unfortunately I'm not really a neat-freak and I wish I were. Of course I'm a perfectionist, and I do enjoy cleaning after a party and helping out... so some characteristics do fit me. (Oh, and I did it last week on 1/31, but only got to post it today, just so I get to post something, you know...).

Well, so here's the result. I didn't have the time to edit it (I would have had to deal with the html) so it has a lot of spaces, particularly at the end. I did get to move the picture up, but couldn't bring the parts close together. One thing I did manage to do, make the text boxes narrower so the text fit and could at least be read. Phew!

The Neat Freak








You scored 45 anxiety, 37 awkwardness, and 64 neuroticism!
You exhibit neurotic behaviors without the underlying anxieties, and you manage fine socially while balancing compulsive urges...so you must be The Neat Freak! You are happy, well-adjusted, and...organize obsessively. Your friends call you OCD, but you're not: you just love to tidy and categorize!

Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun (especially cleaning up afterwards!).

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably cleaning, organization, perfectionism, and other orderly compulsions.

__
See the other results!

Well-Adjusted

The Neat Freak

The Dork

The Geek

Phobic

Obsessive-Compulsive

The Subtle Neurotic

The True Neurotic
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on anxiety
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on awkwardness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on neuroticism
Link: The Neurotic Test written by littlelostsnail on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, why don’t you open your eyes and check out 911Blogger.com – the truth will set you free. Start with this question – what did happen to WTC #7? Find this truth and all the other lies will start to fall.