Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Boston Children's Museum: Maybe Our Last Time?

I have a feeling that this will be our last visit to the Boston Children's Museum. :-(. (Good thing it's our 5th or 6th since 2008!)
I say that because the 11.5 year old has been slightly bored most of outlr time here... Sigh... 
He still climbed on the 3 floor high climbing structure comfortably, but he'll be too tall for it in no time.

He's changing every day, my boy. Both physically and psychologically. His childhood is ending, a day, a week at a time. He's starting 6th gras"de on Monday (school starts tomorrow, but the boys are missing the first 3 days of school).
In a few years he won't be a kid anymore. :-( I have to enjoy my boys while I still have them...

It's a beautiful day in Boston. Maybe when we're done here in an hour well visit the Boston Tea Party tourist trap. We can pretend it's a social studies class! Maybe it'll be more age appropriate for my "tween!" 
P.S. I'm visiting the museum with my friend L (my namesake) & her kids. It's such a treat to do this with another mom & kids!

P.S. 2 This museum was the location of an awesome (but too short) blogger meet up with "Articulate Dad" & "Rocket Mom" & their boys back in 2009... Last time we were here too, I think.

No comments: