Friday, February 01, 2013

Sleep, Sweet Sleep

I don't know if all that therapeutic blogging helped, but tonight I had a very good night of sleep and didn't want to get up in the morning. YAY! That's more like me!

I also had pleasant dreams (sometimes weird dreams can wake me up too)... with blue seas, new year's eve by the sea and family (my brother-in-law's "K3"'s family, especially my cute niece, it's always nice to think of her!).

Now I'm ready to finish grading a pile of tests (I fell asleep grading tests in my bed last night and it was oh, so hard! to get up and brush my teeth before slipping under the covers! And signing a bunch of papers at the closing!!! (then driving and teaching)

Bring it on!

2 comments:

Rene said...

I'm glad you're sleeping better, and that we (or at least Babe-A) could cameo in your dream.

Heidi said...

Yay for rest. :)