Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Madonna Quiz ;)

Prompted by Dooce's post from today, I had to find out which Madonna era I was and I wasn't one bit disappointed! I'm "Mid-80s Madonna," so precise!

Because "Crazy for You" was the soundtrack of my 14th year of life and I loved "True Blue" and "Live to Tell." Oh and I thought I didn't know "Borderline" (posted by Heather), but it just turns out I didn't know the title of the song, since I don't think it was top 40 in Brazil like it was here. I really don't know much of anything about the 90s on Madonna, I'm stuck back in the 80s!

I hadn't pasted one of these cheesy quizzes in my blog for ages, but here you go!

Your results:
You are Mid-80's Madonna
Mid-80's Madonna
76%
Political Madonna
75%
Madge
69%
80's Madonna
50%
Rocker Madonna
50%
Disco Madonna
44%
Blonde Ambition Madonna
38%
Movie-Star Madonna
32%
Veronica Electronica
25%
Cause-Celeb Madonna
25%
Cowgirl Madonna
19%
You are willing to Open your Heart and Live to Tell what's on your mind. Although you are maturing your Papa still Preaches to you. You are responsible, you have made up your mind and you are Keepin your baby. You love to vacation. . . in La Isla Bonita!
Click here to take the "Which Madonna Era are you?" quiz...

No comments: