Saturday, June 30, 2012

On the day the iphone turned 5...

... we decided to wait for the 5, which is apparently coming out in September.

iKelvin was very disappointed, but when he heard about some of the possible features of the "5" he agreed it would be best to wait.

20 days ago we were released of our two year bondage with Verizon and now we can choose another company. I think we're going with Sprint.

It was a long, incredibly hot day, but it was worth braving the heat to see the new exhibit at Longwood Gardens. I hope to post photos soon. (I'll have about 30 more hours of super high speed internets!)

Enjoy your hot weekend!

P.S. I almost cried yesterday when K told me on the phone (I was driving a friend somewhere) that the healthcare law had been upheld. Phew!! Now if only public opinion could sway in its favor! :(

1 comment:

Easton Taylor said...

tadalafil 40 mg is used to treat erection problems erectile dysfunction and symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Taking the medication correctly helps you get the maximum effect while avoiding side effects. it increasing the dose to it might only increase the intensity of may not deal with the erectile dysfunction problem.