Tuesday, June 26, 2012

March Madness 2013: 3 Consecutive Spring Breaks

I haven't yet compared our three calendars in detail (mine, K's & the kids). I know that I start roughly at the same time as K, but end about a week later, particularly in the Spring, since I have one more week off in January.

The most annoying thing for me was realizing that in March 2013 our family will have three consecutive Spring Breaks. First K's, then mine, and then the boys'... back to back, just like that. Sigh...

If at least K's and mine coincided!! Good thing we went to South Africa with my in-laws (and my parents!) this year.

It's tough to think that this is just one of the small changes that our family will have to face with my new job. I expect it will be pretty "interesting," to say the least and, hopefully, not maddening or ultra-stressful. Wish us luck!

And of course you'll hear all about it here!

No comments: