Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Packed and almost ready to go...

... to Brazil for 1.5 month.

All things considered, getting ready for this trip was comparatively easy. We only stayed up until 4 am packing and got a few hours of sleep. ;)

Of course I needed to put some plants on the ground and K will have to do it for me. Sigh...

We need to leave soon, so I'll talk to you again from Brazil! (Oh, they do have free wireless in Dulles, but it's pretty slow).

It's been 2.5 years since we've  been in Brazil, so I'm happy we're going. For the first time, though... I already miss my house before we go. That's a really good sign, it means I finally feel settled and I love our lives in this particular location!

Off we go! There'll be lots and lots of traveling in the next 6 weeks and I'll keep you posted!

No comments: