Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home Alone

I should have been cleaning the house (and I still intend to do it), but I'm enjoying my day home alone, the first in a few months (both in the past and future since school will be out for the summer next week on Friday).

I began re-reading Jane Eyre (I don't want to see the film without re-reading), I had some tea, I ate leftovers for lunch, I read blogs, etc...

Talking of blogging, I need to blog about the house, the garden, eye-troubles and other things... I hope I can do it soon. I really should go clean the house now, though, so this will be it for now.

We're going to my brother-in-law's house for my nephew's birthday and picking up my parents at my aunt & uncle's house -- next week will be my parents' last week here, then we take them to NY for a few days before they go back to Brazil on June 1st. I think next week will be a busy week and I don't know how much time for blogging I'll have, so I will try to blog again later today, let's see how it goes.

No comments: