Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The Tooth is Out!!

Well... the things in my "will happen" New Year's list are beginning to take place!

(My apologies for the delay in posting. This happened last Friday night during dinner time, but I wanted to include the photo, so I waited until I had uploaded it). 

The best part of it all is that it was so easy (I was worried about that)! Thanks to the hard crunchy ciabatta bread rolls we used for our sandwiches that evening, the tooth unexpectedly came out almost painlessly and we just had to instruct the happy boy to go rinse his slightly bloody mouth. 

The only think I have been unable to do is to properly document the milestone because the moment I approach my boy with a camera, this is what happens:

This was the closest I got, but I'll keep trying.

If I succeed, I won't share the photo in the blog, but I still want to take a photo "for posterity," after all, I celebrated and photographed a lot when these baby teeth first appeared (even letting him cry so his mouth was wide open & we could see them, I know... mean mama). Anyway... I promise that no crying will be involved this time! :)

No comments: