Monday, February 21, 2011

Lethargic

That's how I've been feeling lately vis-à-vis blogging. For one, I'm not getting enough sleep (I've started a post about that and hope to "publish" it at some point), and then, on Mondays and Wednesdays night I always feel apprehensive about the next day's class. It's my lower level class, the one I felt bad about last semester. It's way better now (some students left, two new ones came), but I still worry about a couple of students who are not doing well and every class there are at least two students (of 12) missing. Sigh. 

So, I'm trying to break the lethargy by posting this lame post to the blog.

So much stuff I think of blogging about: current issues, the relevance of blogging, fluff, my February photos (yes, I have been taking photos day, but I feel so hesitant posting them. I'm annoying myself to no end right now with my inability to just do something already and get blogging, post photos to the blog, or at least to facebook or picasa albums so my brother in NZ can see them.), thoughts about the new house, paint colors, gardening plans, lots and lots of fun stuff that I could be  blogging about all the time.

Meanwhile. some changes for family members who live nearby may be coming and those are letting me sad and anxious. I keep thinking (and dreaming at night) about them. Good (or bad) thing they're coming to visit this weekend and we'll talk until exhaustion about the possible impending changes. Sigh. My brother is also facing some tough job decisions in New Zealand and I hope everything turns out OK for him.

So... yeah, there's stuff going on.

Oh, and I'm growing happier and happier here, but... some days those two improbable, crazy dream-like days in Georgia come back to me in technicolor. ;) í have to dig for energy to blog that. the title is easy (the song title. again).

glad everyone is enjoying the new Radiohead album. I don't really do pop music much. Sorry! í probably should, but I have my reasons. One has got to choose to focus on some things in life and I guess I've chosen a narrower focus.

OK, writing this was painless enough -- maybe the reason why it's probably poorly written, but... at this point I don't care, as long as I overcome this annoying lethargy. All righty, that's it!

No comments: