Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Jane Austen Valentine's

I really enjoyed Valentine's day because I got to spend most of it reading this:




Persuasion is Jane Austen's last novel and my favorite one. On Sunday night I couldn't sleep before I picked it up and read several pages and yesterday I read all afternoon long and into the night. I only went to bed after I finished it. Ah... there are few things as satisfying as finishing a Jane Austen novel! ;) (at lease for a Janeite like me).


That's why I wasn't online yesterday at all. I should take these reading breaks more often!

P.S. I bought a collection of Jane Austen book's novels from the Book of the Month Club many years ago just because I thought the books were just so so pretty. I spent 44 and now it sells for 77, not too bad!

2 comments:

Vera said...

lovely reading :-)

Zee said...

And I should finish what I've started...I get easily bored...I am probably not reading the right stuff.