Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tying Loose Ends

Note: written at the time "posted" but actually published at 12:30 am 10/1.

So... Since I don't like "catch-all" posts (this doesn't mean I don't write them more often that I'd like to), I'll try to write several posts tying some loose ends from previous posts...

I don't feel very motivated to post in the blog anymore because I have a strong feeling I don't have any readers, but still... it's the old talk about doing this "for myself" and for nobody else that keeps me going, I guess. And, of course, I'm sure that all three of you that are still out there will appreciate if I can post a bit more often! :-)

And here's a recent photo for your enjoyment:The Ben Franklin Bridge and the Delaware River at sunset, taken from Penn's Landing in Philadelphia...

3 comments:

t1 Diabetes said...

Well, your blog is on my list of blogs to follow on blogger and I like knowing what is going on with you. Don't always have time to type a comment though. Right now I have time because Steve took baby for a ride, I've been trying to put her to sleep for the past 4 hours. Something is up with her. Hugs to you, Lilian!

Rene said...

Beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

I always read. And if you leave the US and do a farewell tour, I fully expect to show up on your Columbus stop (partly because I use anything as an excuse to go to Columbus and see those fantastic bloggers)!