Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Back Home, Back to School

Only school is at home right now. I've just posted about it on the other blog since today was our first day of school.

Our trip to Massachusetts was delightful and I can't wait to go back in a month and meet my dear friend's daughter who is due in two weeks. We took our Brazilian friends to meet our dearest American friends who live by the sea an hour North of Boston and we had a lovely time. It feels great to have had such a relaxing trip (except for all the traffic we got stuck on in Connecticut on the way up on Friday, sigh...) and I wish all trips were like this one.

I hope to post some photos soon (I know, I always say that, but hardly ever do, it's just that I always take photos in the highest resolution [8 megapixels] and those take ages to upload... and it's a pain to shrink them just to post on the blog... ai ai ai...). I really do need to post more photos, though... even if it takes time.

OK, I have to go to bed now... See you later!

No comments: