Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Test Cleaning!

For some reason I really do enjoy cleaning the house, although the inertia to get started gets the better of me and I only do it in spurts. Well, this cool product that I'm about to review is supposed to help make cleaning much more convenient and hassle free and it does!!

If you like the "parent product" you will love this new option to clean bathroom tubs, sinks, vanity tops, and other washable surfaces in the house. You don't need to use paper towels and/or a brush or sponge, you just attach the product-infused "spongy" pouch to the soft scrubber, add some water and it will foam when you rub it in the surface to be cleaned. The smell is nice and fresh and the firm, yet soft, flexible, reusable scrubber (which is also green, my favorite color!) is easy on hands and helpful to clean tricky surfaces such as faucets. All you have to do when you're done scrubbing is rinse with water! I wish I could post pictures, but my camera is dead and I have to figure out how to download the photos from my video camera (I took some photos when I was cleaning my bathroom sink :-).

Oh, and last but not least, the product's website is offering a 2.75 off coupon this month!

This review was sponsored (with a gift certificate to this store) by:

No comments: