Monday, July 07, 2008

Birthday Wishes

We're at my brother-in-law's house, so this will be a quick post. We drove here late on Saturday night and the boys are having a wonderful time playing with their cousins. The nasty virus is on its way out. Kelvin's rash is fading away. We have realized, because of a friend's suggestion, that the virus had a worse effect in Kelvin because he's taking antibiotics which may weaken the response of his immune system.

So, it's my birthday and my "bloggy wish" is to post some more pictures of me as a child and write a post about the birthdays I remember. I don't know if I'll get my wish or not, so I'm already posting this. I have already received two lovely blouses as gifts from my dear sister-in-law and K forgot my present at home, so there's more waiting for me. I have also bought several things for myself as "birthday gifts" (in Brazil and yesterday here -- cute ballet style flats). I guess we're going to have lunch out on our way back home and... that will be it. Let's hope I find the time to post later. It's just that we have so much to do at home that it's hard to take time to blog. I'm glad that yesterday we were able to sew three curtain panels (IKEA fabric) for my bedroom with the help of my sister-in-law's mother, who is visiting from Brazil. Too bad I forgot the fourth panel home, but they're going to visit us next week and we'll sew it then.

Well, that's it for now. Happy Birthday to me. :-)

7 comments:

Dawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hey, baby, what's your sign? Cancer? (My mom is a Cancer but she's toward the end of the month so maybe she's at the cusp!)

Libby said...

Happy Birthday, Lilian!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Glad the boys are doing better!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

Aliki2006 said...

Happy (belated) birthday to you!!!

ArticulateDad said...

Happy belated...

Alice said...

MAJORLY delayed, I know, but still: Happy Birthday Lilian!!! :)