Monday, January 14, 2008

Introducing: Brand NEW 365 Project Blog!!!

I had been thinking about starting a 365 project blog (a "fotolog" or blog for posting a photo a day, at least) since the new year began, but it was not until today that I decided to take the plunge. Of course I just couldn't start without going back and posting entries for the 13 days that preceded today in spite of the fact that I had not taken photos every day. I resorted to a few tricks -- I began with a "traditional" new year's eve photo (soooo cute, you've got to check it out!) and then for a few of the days I didn't have pictures I either used a photo from exactly one year ago, or a photo from a few days later/ earlier.

So... I know I kinda cheated, but I don't really care since almost half (6 out of 14) of those posts had photos taken on the actual date. I'll have to do the same in the future if I know I'll be away for a day or two (post the photos later or earlier)... That's the only way one can manage to post a photo every single day without fail, I guess.

I hope you visit me there! Mama(e) in Translation's 365+1 (+1 because this is a leap year). Right now all the posts are in the first page, all you have to do is scroll to the bottom to look at them in order...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got such a nice blog, I'm here at least once a week and I always read all your posts, even though I've never comment here. I've always thought you wouldn't like a stranger making comments about your life =] 'till a read a post you talk about it (I've just read a bunch of post today), so here I am... just to let you know that you've got an unknown compulsive reader =D

kate said...

Very nice! I added it to my feed reader.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm glad to see this. I started one on Jan. 10, but I didn't go backwards. Mine's just going to run through Jan. 9, 2009. Taking pictures every day is an interesting way to think about how you see your world and the things that you overlook sometimes. Oh, mine's on Flickr, not a blog.