Friday, January 04, 2008

Driving With a Purpose

I just wanted to record here that last night I drove almost 100 miles (96, to be precise) to NJ and back by myself to do three things:

1) Most important: pick up our cat Blues at a friend's house. I just don't feel fully at home if he's not here.2) Buy some Brazilian food items at a Portuguese grocery store (which happens to close at 9 p.m. every night, so I'm always rushing to get there and out).

3) Fill the tank with cheaper (by 20 cents) gas.

I really want to write a post about how in 2006 the need to drive a lot and very long distances changed my attitude towards driving and I also want to create an original meme about driving. Meanwhile, though, I wanted to let you know about this random incident.

1 comment:

Keiko said...

ah poxa eu bem queria que a quarta razao fosse encontrar a gente! Mas fica pra proxima! :-)

bjin,
keiko