Friday, December 28, 2007

Snapshots of Christmas 2007

I got completely over it. Yeah, I think I finally got my priorities straight in life and have realized that photos aren't really that important ;) (at least those 100 I lost weren't). So now I'm sharing some photos from our celebration.

First, I want to share this joyous photo that we took with some of our best friends from church on December 16:
Now I want to show you all the presents that were exchanged this Christmas between six adults and four children (we all enjoy gift giving very much). We arrived here on Friday night and here's the tree with my parents-in-law and our gifts (My MIL's tree is simple because she's just starting to buy and collect ornaments since she got rid of all her old ones [not particularly pretty nor significant -- there's no ornament collection tradition in Brazil] when she moved here from Brazil two years ago]):
My brother- and sister-in law brought all these:
So this is how the tree looked like after we had stuffed the back and the side full of presents:Matching clothes were the "theme" of the evening. The four cousins were matching and just as a joke, my sister-in-law and I bought the same blouse.
Look at the some of the jolly mess afterwards:

3 comments:

Aliki2006 said...

Oh, I love piles of presents! And the matching shirts are wonderful!

Rene said...

What fun! Y'all look cute. Sorry we missed it this year.

jo(e) said...

I just love that first photo!