Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Beach Themed First Birthday Party

The cake mirrors the design on the wall (the sand is graham cracker crumbs):
Food tent:

I just couldn't resist "playing" with the camera's focus (I have a great lens) and my nephew's photos in the decoration:






























The outfit my nephew is wearing was purchased for Kelvin (who was the "Bible boy" at their wedding back in 2004) by my BIL and his wife while in their honeymoon to Hawaii. Both my sons wore it and now it is their youngest cousin's turn. Of course he was wearing the very same outfit at the party:
Isn't he just the cutest thing?

6 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Great pictures! I need a camera like that.

Your life is so complicated now I can barely keep up! I know you will have a great time in Brazil though and I look forward to hearing all about it. Yay DSL!

Keiko said...

Lilian, Lilian, Lilian, adorei!!!!!!
Droga! Porque eu não tive essa idéia antes? hehehe,

Agora é tarde, a festa do Zack vai ser de Safari, mas idéia da praia é muuuuuuito mais legal, além do que a decoração estava realmente um chuchu!!! Inveja total!!! :-)

E aí, malas prontas?! Boa viagem!!!!

Beijinho,
Keiko

Aliki2006 said...

Great pictures! What type of camera do you have?

Lilian said...

This is my camera, Aliki. It's falling apart, poor thing, the turn on button broke last week when I was taking photos of my boys at their grandparents' pool. But I love it, and I'm sure I don't use even one tenth of its capability.

zabrina said...

Hey Lilian, acredite ou não, eu realmente adaptei por aqui. Fiz uma festança para o Erik e o Daniel nos primeiros aniversários, mas nem chegaram aos pés da festa do teu sobrinho. Um trabalhão!!! Ooh la la!
Beijinho no fofo!

Carrie-in-TN said...

Holy Cow! What a party. Beautiful!