Saturday, July 07, 2007

07/07/07 - 36 Years on this Planet

Too bad it's not 37, though. And 1970 would have been a nice year to be born: Brazil won the World Cup for the third time then (such a random thing to say, huh?), but I just came to be in 1971.

This year everybody's making a fuss about today because it's 2007, but 7/7 has always been special for me, obviously.

If you want to see some cute baby pics of me, you can check last year's b-day post, it's much better than today's. (I'm all for abbreviations today, OK? It's 2 a.m. and I have to sleep 'cause tomorrow will be a looooong day).
Sorry if I don't have much to say (I guess yesterday's mood hasn't significantly improved, wanna see? read on) I had to use a cropped photo for this post because I'm always the one taking the pictures, but I'm hardly ever in them. Well, even I can't stand myself in this mood, so I'll stop for now ;) and I hope to be back soon in a much better frame of mind.

13 comments:

Libby said...

happy birthday, Lilian! What a great rhyming day for you--

Gabriella said...

Feliz Aniversario Lillian!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!!!

Prisca said...

Here's to a happy birthday and an improved mood for you. Best Wishes!

Choco Pie said...

Happy Birthday. Sorry your mood doesn't match the occasion, but at least you look very happy in the picture!

Caroline said...

happy birthday, Lilian! ( so many people I know turn out to have birthdays close to mine. )
Many, many happy returns of the day!

Rene said...

Happy Birthday! I'm hoping that we'll be there to share the last couple of hours with you, but seeing as it's almost 5PM and we still haven't left yet . . . it might not be possible. At least we'll have the day together tomorrow. See you soon!

Sarah Sometimes said...

Happy Birthday Lilian and I hope you feel less "contrary" soon. Lots of stuff going on it seems--I would be exhausted too! You look beautiful in the picture. And thanks for stopping by my place and commenting--it's always nice to "see" you.

wwwmama said...

Happy Birthday!
Someone very close to me has a birthday today too! It's funny to see the world get so excited about the day when it's already special to you, isn't it?

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Happy Birthday!! Seven is my favorite number.

Aliki2006 said...

Happy birthday, dear friend!!!!!

Juliet said...

Sorry this is late! I don't have as much time online as I used to. :-( Happy belated birthday!!!!

Keiko said...

Lilian!!!! Feliz Aniversário atrasado!!!Esse fim de semana e hoje está uma loucura, família do marido chegando do Brasil pra ficar 1 mês! Oh vida!
Sim, vc tem o direito de ficar revoltada com a cozinha, com a vida com tudo!! Eu tenho pra mim que dia de aniversário (e como eu nõ te dei parabéns no dia certo então hoje também, se vc quiser, hehe) a gente faz, sente, pensa, o que quiser!!!
Muitos anos de vida, e eu ia falar que dias mais felizes virão mas pelo post aí de cima eles já vieram...
ah sim, eu conheço e adoro a música do palavra cantada, principalmente a parte "sinto mesmo que sou muito grande, do tamanho de um elefante!"

Beijinhos e Brigadeiros,
Keiko