Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Welcome, New Visitors/ Sejam Bem Vindos

I decided to take a look at my stats today and I found out that because my "online friend" Zee linked to me in her latest post (she decided to take up my handwriting idea from the other day) several new people visited my blog, many from Brazil, since Zee used to blog in Portuguese and was/is very popular at that too.

So I want to say "hi" to those visiting for the first time, or, perhaps, "Oi, sejam bem vindos" (Hi, welcome). I also wanted to let you know that Zee has cool new blog templates that you can use as well as the cutest crafty things that you can buy from her Maria Joaninha (Maria "Ladybug") site.

Last but not least, I found out I had lots of visitors from various blogger searches, most really interesting and nice like "academic moms" or "birth stories," but there was one search that was not so nice, so I included an asterisk in the word synonymous with "undressed" that appears twice the previous post so my blog doesn't come up in malicious searches.

Oh, and for those who read my "Hot weather" post (two posts ago), I went back and included a pictures of our pedal boat ride.

1 comment:

Sonho Meu said...

Oi querida,
Vim até aqui pra dar um alozinho pra vc.
Beijinhos,
ME