- the cold kills the plants and the world becomes all brown and grey and sad. :-(
- I strongly dislike wearing pants, socks and closed up shoes (and I obviously loooove sandals and dresses!). I've never cared for scarves & other accessories. Thankfully, I do love hats & gloves & I don't completely despise boots.
- I hate feeling cold, and my feet are often cold (sometimes even in the summer I wear socks to bed!).
- Putting on coats and taking them off is a horrble nuisance! Not to mention the cost of dry cleaning them (and their cost to begin with!). I have a bunch of filthy coats that I NEED to have cleaned -- why oh why can't I just wash them at home???? (I don't mind buying coats. I just wish I could afford more)
- I love snow (and snow days!!) and think it's beautiful (though messy), but it doesn't snow a lot here, so it's mostly really ugly & dreary.
- Winter is just way too long. Not having grown up here I don't really enjoy the seasons that much.
I need to drive now, so I'll publish this. If I remember anything else, I'll edit the post!