Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Lame Fears of Smart Phone Withdrawal

This is my first trip out of the country (to Canada) since I became a smart phone user and even though I know it's simply ridiculous, I'm dreading spending 10 without going online on the phone anytime I feel like it... Sigh... 

(Of course I'll still be able to use wi-fi and I can text at will and even make urgent phone calls if needed for a low rate per minute. But not data. I think that the biggest inconvenience will be not being able to use the GPS on the phone -- we've become pretty dependent on it.)

I know I should be looking to this trip as a good chance to spend quality time with my family, but no, I keep feeling concerned about the phone :-

I have to sleep now, but hopefully before we cross the border I can try to blog once more!

No comments: