Monday, August 26, 2013

Back Home & Back to Work

Sigh...

The back to work part is not so fun, mostly because of the incidentals (preparation, tons of emails to answer), but I'm glad to go back to the classroom, meet new students (always so young, which makes me feel, oh, so keenly, how I'm getting older and older! Sigh...), etc!

And coming back home was fun. The house was reasonably in shape (we didn't leave it a huge mess this time before traveling, YAY!) and it was so cute to see my oldest boy exclaiming how lovely it was to come back home, how he loved our home, etc.

I hope to be back to yoga too during the semester, so I have to finish this post and drive to the university for a yoga class. YAY! A great way to start the semester!

Have a great school year, everyone!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Congratulations on a good start! Yes, it's always rough to get back into the routine, but you'll get going and have a great semester.