Thursday, August 08, 2013

Finally, on Vacation

As you probably already surmised from the previous posts we're finally on vacation, in spite of the fact that we start working in 2.5 weeks! The boys will actually miss 3 days of school (and they're not very happy about that!).

My husband's youngest brother lives in Montreal, so we've been to Canada several times, but this is the first time the boys will visit Ottawa (today) and Quebec City (next week). Kelvin was 4 months old when K & I visited Ottawa, but obviously he doesn't remember.

What I loved the most in Canada's capital was the lake to channel locks that are like a stairway for the boats to go from the bottom to the top and I was delighted to watch the boats going up on them for a long time back in 2002. I hope the boys will enjoy it too! I'll let you know how it went.

I LOOOVE to take the boys to new places, they have our "travel genes" ;-) and have also been traveling a lot since babyhood, so they thoroughly enjoy it. YAY for family vacations!!

No comments: