Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What the All-Nighter Taught Me or... I think I've really "converted" ;-)

My son is thrilled. He was the one who got me/us into Apple products to begin with.

I'm still upset that what ruined what could have been a perfectly productive "all-nighter" was the fact that I don't know how to deal with Safari & the way that sometimes the window just disappears to the side because I'm still not adept at all the Apple "tricks." However, working for a few hours on my old Dell laptop demonstrated, that I have definitely become a Mac user. Sigh...

I'm still annoyed at times with iPhoto, but I'm mostly learning to put up with it. ;)

So, after 3.5 hours of sleep I'm up and trying to be productive. I put a load in the wash and I'm getting ready to put at least two more (hoping that the thunderstorms that are possible in the afternoon won't come our way -- we line dry, remember?).

Anyway... I still much prefer desktops to laptops, though, and I can't wait for the time when we can afford to buy an iMac.

As for the photo book, I haven't had the courage to look at it yet... I know I will need several hours to finish it. The worst part is that my husband and son, typical men, thought I was ridiculous to try so hard "just because of 20 bucks," sigh...

I told them -- and it's true -- that it wasn't/isn't just the $20, I need a deadline to finish this book and any reason is welcome to me. I only work under pressure, master procrastinator that I am. Sigh...

OK, I'm glad I'm back into the blogging groove. There are tons of things that I've been wanting to blog about, as always. So... I hope to be back soon! (if the photo book & all my laundry and household duties don't kill all my mojo ;-).

No comments: