Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Parking Lot Mishap

Wow... Today is shaping up to be a pretty bad day!

Look what I did! It's the first time that I hit car that doesn't belong to us.

I am leaving a note because I can't be here waiting forever. My dear husband graciously told me to give his phone number. I'm so grateful!! 

Sigh. I will be more than extra careful in the future. His parking lot has he spots all at an angle and that threw me off.

How much so you think it'll cost? K thinks it'll be 1K. :( I hope not!

Wish me luck... Have you ever do that? What happened?

What a day...

Edited to add: The person whose car I hit wanted to use our insurance companies, so that's how the problem will be solved.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh, you poor thing! That must have been so stressful. I hope it doesn't end up costing much.