Saturday, November 03, 2012

I Blew NaBloPoMo on the Second Day!

And I don't even feel bad about it, which is an excellent thing, really. I will keep on going, but I won't fiddle with the time of the post to "pretend" I posted yesterday... and I'm sure I'll write way more than 30 times in November in spite of this big "fail." ;)

This only goes to show that I'm much more relaxed about the blog and blogging, which is great. It's still a really important part of my life, but less than it it's been in the past. It means I have a few more friends in real life and more things going on in my family life. (Last night, for example, we had a Senior Recognition event for K's cousin who is a senior at our local boarding academy and we went to the reception afterwards with him & we all got into bed immediately when we came back home).

Another thing that's becoming more important than blogging for me right now is sleep!! And that's only to be expected with all the driving that I do daily and the amount of work I put in. So, I'm happy to be healthier that way! (I'll blog at some other time how much healthier and more organized my life is with this new job). Woo-hoo! Let's hope it'll continue this way next year.

So... maybe I'll come back for another post later today, maybe not! Either way, I'm chill with whatever happens. :)

No comments: