Monday, November 26, 2012

First Birthday!!

Today is my youngest nephew's first birthday! Isn't he the most adorable thing ever? I just wish I knew how old he'll be when I will finally get to meet him. :(
I have four other nephews and one niece, but they belong to my husband's side of the family, so this is the only nephew to whom I'm related by blood (and there's also a sibling for him on the way, that's so wonderful!). I just wish I could afford to travel to Brazil where they are now (or to New Zealand where they live) to meet him and spend time to my brother and his wife. My dream for this December is not coming true, unfortunately. :( It's all good, though, I'm glad my parents are enjoying this special time with their grandson (my brother & his wife are staying in Brazil for several months, but they go back to NZ in January).

No comments: