Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Car Troubles (Bureaucratic)

I may be late for work today because of car troubles.

Just yesterday morning, as we were getting ready to leave (we had to teach on Labor Day), K realized that both cars' inspection stickers were expired. Thankfully we came and went with no incident, but we can't risk driving with expired stickers for much longer, so this morning K went to get one of the cars inspected.

Guess what? He realized that the registration was expired too... Sigh...

He did that online for both cars, printed out the receipt and headed out to have the first car inspected. He hasn't come back or called me, so I'm about to call him and let him know that I'll be taking the other (expired) car and driving to the university because I have stuff to print before my first class (as always).

Well, wish us luck, I'll update later to let you know how it went.

Edited to add: 10:05, K got back with the inspected car. I won't be really late. Phew!

No comments: