Thursday, September 15, 2011

"And the seasons, they go round and round..."

Note: I use the same welcome door sign for Spring & Summer.

Brought to you by Joni Mitchell's song "Circle Game:"
P.S. (I'm not particularly happy right now by the seasons changing, so I'm trying to cheer myself up with little things like those above... sigh).

Edited to change the youtube clip: This 1970 recording of the song has an explanation of why Joni wrote the song (1min 47sec. long) and she sings it with James Taylor, lovely!

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

I love that song!

And I too am sad to see summer ending.

Cheryl said...

Hi, Lillian.

I love this time of year! Apple picking, apple butter, pumpkin bread, corn mazes, fall colors, cool crisp mornings, warm dry afternoons, tomatoes ripening ... and my boys would tell you, don't forget Halloween! Summer will be back again next year.

Cheryl said...

And thanks so much for sharing this song!