Thursday, March 31, 2011

More about 21 years ago...

... here (when it was only 16 years! wow, I've been blogging for a loooong time! ;) and here too, plus last year's "mish-mash" post. March was a tough month for us back in 2009 & a bit in 2010. I'm glad everything is infinitely better this March!

Thanks for the well wishes, dear blogging friends!

I'm providing the links in case anyone happens to be a relatively recent reader of this blog. ;)

P.S. I'm really mad at the cold weather. I think it's torture when in early Spring the weather gets really warm, into the 70s for a few days and then goes back to freezing temperatures! :( I know Spring is almost here, though, but it's hard to wait.

P.S.2 The boys aren't any better and are home from school. K will have to cancel a meeting, but I have to go give my students a test. Gotta go now! I just hope it's not strep throat that would require antibiotics. :(

No comments: