Monday, March 14, 2011

Not a Yoga/Fitness Class Virgin Anymore

I had never, ever been to a fitness class in my life until today at noon.* And it was a yoga class too...

And now I have to tell you that I have to thank Nintendo
(aside: oh, what a horrible tragedy this earthquake in Japan! My BIL just shared this most horrific video on facebook. I hope it doesn't become a nuclear accident too.)

continuing...
I am very thankful to Nintendo for enabling me to do great in my very first yoga class (of course it helps that the class we pretty easy, what they call "Yoga Fit" at our university) because I've done several yoga poses in the Wii Fit before. We got the Wii Fit (Plus) back in October and though I think I've used it exactly 5 times since then, it did help a lot! And I totally love it, but a real, live class is even better, obviously.

So, after years of reading about my virtual friend "Sarah"'s yoga classes and, more recently, Anjali's I've finally experienced one! I'll be back on Thursday! I'm so excited!

Namaste!

P.S. This is my second post tonight, that was the first.

* This is actually not what I was referring to in last night's post. Oh boy, I'm full of "references" today, right? Sorry about that! ;)

2 comments:

Anjali said...

Good for you, Lilian! Yoga is the only class I've ever really enjoyed!

Sarah Sometimes said...

Wow, Lilian, glad you've gotten on the yoga bandwagon! It's great isn't it? I've been reading through all your recent posts, catching up--congratulations on the new home.