Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break is Over :(

The break is over and daylight savings is here. I usually don't mind it too much, I especially hate it when we switch back and the days get so short, but getting up while it's dark tomorrow will be really hard.

I need to tell you which brand new thing in my life I did during Spring Break, but I will write a whole post about it, I promise. Don't get overly curious, it's something pretty simple, but that I'd never tried. Something I really need to be truly healthy physically.

anyway... we had a good weekend in Maryland with K's youngest brother (whom we picked up at the airport on Friday night on our way there), his wife, their 8 month old baby (the only child apart from my own I've seen being born!) and our two nephews whose parents are traveling with my in-laws in South Africa.

I'm so glad it's getting warmer, but... it's a little bit cold at times too. And I can't wait to move into our new house.

I'm not glad I have to go back to grading and teaching tomorrow, but at least half of the semester is gone. Phew!

OK, I have to go to bed now. Waking up tomorrow will be HARD!!!

No comments: