Friday, April 30, 2010

Great New Site/Online Community for Special Needs Families!

I just wanted to share a link (which will also be on my sidebar permanently from now on) to this wonderful and brand new website and online community/support group for families with special needs children.

The site was co-founded by one of my favorite mama writer bloggers Dawn and Julia (or "The other Julia Roberts") who blogs at Kidneys and Eyes. I'd recommend that you read Julia's posts at the new site, they're beautiful. Oh, and the girl in the banner below is her daughter Quinnlinn when she was little.

So, without further ado, please check out Support for Special Needs and register. There's a giveaway starting tomorrow, the launch date (the banner is not linkable just yet - sorry Dawn, I tried! ;-):

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thank you for this, Lilian!