Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This is a Test of the Expand/Collapse Element

So, tomorrow is a momentous day here in this old blog...

I will have the honor of posting...

[click on Show if you want to read the rest -- that is, if this works, since it's just a test! :-) ]

Show/Hide

So, as I was saying, I will post a text that was submitted for publication, but didn't make it. But you'll be able to read it all here! Together with my thoughts on the book where it could have been published, but wasn't. Well, thankfully it can still be published in the blog, right? And it's a bit long, that's why I want to implement this Show and Hide feature. All thanks to Annie, at BlogU. Let's hope it works!

Edited to add: IT WORKED!! Thanks Annie, you're a genius!! I need to put a button in my sidebar advertising your great blog! It's an amazing resource and I'm glad I was finally able to use something! (can you tell I'm over-excited?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaa!!!!