Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Updating 365+1 Project (Photo Blog)

I just wanted to let you know that after being stuck on "March 30" for months now, I'm finally going to update my 365+1 Photo Blog. I have decided (FINALLY) to save the photos in lower resolution in order to make the upload time faster and that will help me get through all these days fairly quickly.

I have such a long after dissertation "to-do" list! (sigh) And now the trip to Brazil will delay the fulfillment of many of those things.... I shouldn't be complaining, should I? Sorry about that. I do share a lot of me in the blog and I do rant sometimes, but I'm mostly nice. I'm a whiner though, I have to admit it, and I know I have to improve that sad personality trait.

Do check out my photos, OK? I'll keep posting more and more, a bit every day, until I'm all caught up. And I also have a long backlog of posts to write here... I hope to get to all of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acho q é por isso que eu me identifico tanto com teu blog, I'm a whiner too... É bom saber que eu não estou só nesse mundo =D