Friday, March 07, 2008

Slow Week and "Christmas in March"

This week things were a little slow here, and lonely... no comments, no lively conversation, quite different from last week. My hits are still up because of Kateri's link to last week's post, but I know they'll soon dwindle down again to their regular number...

Not that I care too much, just a little bit. ;-)

You're probably thinking that I'm working like crazy on the dissertation and that's why I didn't blog this week; unfortunately, that's not exactly the case. I'm not working as much as I should and this the a topic of an upcoming post. I should be working right now, but I wanted to wish you a good weekend. We're leaving for Maryland soon, for a trip of little over 24 hours.

I had a HUGE distraction this week that I have hardly been able to enjoy as much as I should. It totally feels like Christmas, since this WAS one of my supposed Xmas gifts, my husband made a tiny paper one and put it in a cute box, but it was only this week that I finally got it:I'm very happy about my "gift."

Have a good weekend, everyone. I hope to blog again on Sunday, my son's 6th birthday!

5 comments:

Rene said...

Very nice! Enjoy your belated gift and your weekend.

Prisca said...

Nice bed! ENJOY!

Choco Pie said...

Looks good.

And that must be the world's favorite chair! I have two of them that I brought with me to Korea. They don't have Ikea here, but they sell that chair everywhere. And I've seen it on so many blogs--I'm trying to remember, maybe AmFam has it? It's comfortable and simple and looks good with everything.

Aliki2006 said...

It's gorgeous!!! Ikea, right?

M said...

Love it! I'm a big fan of stripes!