Saturday, January 12, 2008

My "Little" Brother

My only brother was born 34 years ago today and obviously I don't remember anything about his birth since I was only 2.5 at the time, so he's always been part of my (conscious) life. I'm sorry he won't be able to read this post since (at least at home) he cannot access Blogger in China. I hope we can talk to him on the phone and wish him Happy Birthday.








Here he is with mom:He was a cute baby (and is now a very handsome, green-eyed, man*):
*I won't post a photo of him as an adult, I'd like to obtain his permission first.

Two more photos of brother and sister:
I love you bro, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Choco Pie said...

I love how you're practically strangling your brother with that hug and some adult hand is trying to save him. So cute! And you look a lot like your mother, don't you? I thought that was you at first. Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing them!

Sonho Meu said...

Oi Lilian,
Bom demais ter uma amiguinha que brinca, escreve, pensa e fala com as duas culturas.
Vi o seu recadinho lá no meu post sobre idade avançada e nova tecnologia.
Bom demais que sua mae tá por dentro do moderno aparelhos que nos facilita a vida. Aqui em casa, eu sou a atrasadinha...mas todos(marido e filhos) estao 1000anos luz na minha frente. hehehehehe
Se quizer me mande a página de sua mae no orkut...eu tambem tenho o meu lá.
bjkas,
me

M said...

Oh my goodness Lilian! You look so much like your mother--you're both beautiful! And the pictures of you and your brother are adorable.