Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Fourth Boy

Blues, our cat, was actually my first "son," the first young "boy" to come live with us. Even though he's since been deprived of his major boy attributes, he's definitely one of the four "boys" in this household as you can tell from these photos:
He also shares his "brothers' " passion for a certain blue engine :-)
I hope he likes the new house and doesn't get too upset because of the move. He's already quite excited by the empty boxes laying around, but I know he'll be a bit distressed when everything is packed and his familiar surroundings are gone. I hope his "brothers" don't get distressed as well...

2 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

What a beautiful cat! His toys are very cute too. I hope the move goes smoothly.

sunny100 said...

Wow!!! That's cute cate... Sleeping like a baby. I've done some mischievous stuff like wearing a hat to my cat. I also designed a small Fashion shoe to my cat... Crazy na... I'm lovin it.