Friday, April 27, 2007

Watch Out NBA! :-)

I thought you'd enjoy some "action shots" I took last Saturday night as the boys played with balls in Virginia. We have tons of balls at home, including a basketball, two soccer balls and several others, but the boys hardly ever play with them. I guess balls are much more interesting in their "native" environments. I guess we need to take them to a gym (is that how you call that place) or ball court more often! They were glued to these balls and ran around non stop for 40 minutes or more. Linton by himself just holding, throwing, and running after the basketball, that's why it was easier to photograph him, while Kelvin played with other kids .

2 comments:

Aliki2006 said...

Oh, wonderful pictures! My kids would be thrilled to get to play on a REAL court--I think that would add so much to the excitement!

Caroline said...

Sweet pictures! my toddler loves to "dunk dunk, hoop hoop!" too...