Friday, January 05, 2007

Clean Laundry

This week I was finally able to do something I wanted to have done before my guests were here and not after they left: I organized my linen closet.
On second thought, it's much easier and it makes more sense to do it after using and laundering most sheets and towels, though. You can probably tell that I like pastel colors and floral prints. I learned to fold towels "studying" the way they do it at department stores ;)

I wish I could write a nice haiku, like those of Cloudscome, or a poem about my clean laundry, but I just haven't been writing any poetry lately (in the past year or longer), which is very sad. Well, at least I hope you like the photo!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

I'm jealous! I wanna be organized like you! *whines*
LOL

Alice said...

Gosh. Do you use a ruler to get them folded so straight ?!?!? Which reminds me that I have to do the same to my closet. Sigh.