Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm Back!

We got back from Florida this afternoon and although I'm dying to post and catch up with other people's blogs I really can't because this house is a big mess!! I hope to come back as soon as possible and share with you lots of beautiful photos from our trip. We didn't have internet access for the past week, we only checked email at our friends' office, or I would have posted earlier.

Our trip was wonderful and I didn't miss home at all (I never do, though, I love to travel). The boys enjoyed it too, but I guess they are happy to come back to their toys (not for long, unfortunately :)

Well, I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Lilian

Welcome back! Hope you had a great time.

Alice said...

HI Lilian, I'm back too!! And having the same problem: wanting to read blogs but being so busy with unpacking and cleaning the house, lol