Thursday, April 25, 2013

A presidential WHAT????

I don't know if this was the weirdest (Freudian?) slip EVER, but just now K was watching a couple of clips from the opening of Bush's memorial library when, out of nowhere, I began to ask K a question:

"This garage....

"Wait! This library..." (and we both burst out laughing so hard that tears sprang to my eyes)

What I wanted to ask was whether the library was for the first George Bush or his son Dubya.

And it's not like I didn't know anything about the library, but I had read tweets from my friends about Bush's presidential library (I didn't listen to NPR today at all), so I did know about it.

Sigh...

What does this "garage" mean? Just that I'm a crazy absent-minded person? ;-)

(I know, this post really classifies as "Really Random Stuff"!)

No comments: