Tuesday, April 09, 2013

23 Years Ago... (late posts)

On March 30 K & I remembered that we had met precisely 30 years before.

Then, this weekend we traveled to PA so we could see a concert (it was superb, BTW, I don't have the words to describe how much so!) to celebrate 23 years together, as we started dating on April 7.

On the day itself we were at our friends' house, I had to go shopping at the Korean grocery store (freshly made tofu! YUM!) and we had to drive back home, so we didn't do anything.

Trying to make up for that, today we went out to eat Thai food in the middle of a super hectic day. Sigh. Having busy lives isn't easy, but we're happy to be "running around" together for the past 23 years!

I love you, K!! I'm thrilled that we've been together for so many years!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So sweet! Glad you celebrated. :)