Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"The Eye" or MON: Museu Oscar Niemeyer (Curitiba, PR Brazil)

My sons love it and call it simply "the eye." It's one block from my aunt's house, isn't that just amazingly awesome? A wonderful architectural gem? They remember it from 4 years ago (Linton not so much because he was 4.5) and they couldn't wait to go inside again.

Just a few photos from our visit... hopefully I'll share some more at a later date (including those from years ago)...
these works of art were made with dominoes, my boys loved that detail! 


Oscar Niemeyer designed Brasília (Brasil's capital). Some NYT photos and his own website.

1 comment:

Jen said...

it looks like you guys are having an awesome time!! I miss you all. :) Does your phone work over there (take texts)? So many people I know are in Brasil right now. Wish I could visit someday... Much love!